Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sunday Delights

I suppose the days when you aren't seeking "that" dress or garment you will happen upon it.  Yesterday was that day for me!  Stopped into on of my favorite shops and happened upon three amazing garments:  an ivory Jack Bryan evening gown, a 1920s blue crepe dress and a 1950s blue linen wiggle dress(not listed yet)!  

The Jack Bryan formal gown is tops!  Grecian styling and intricate bead work on a nude mesh fabric around the neck.  I am especially in love the tear-shaped clear beads.




Also located a fanciful little faux pearl clutch, which would compliment the gown above quite well!


This dress floored me when I saw it!  The puff sleeve stuck out from the rack and I knew instantly what it was!  Any dresses from the 1920s had eluded me until yesterday when I stumbled on this beauty.  

2 comments: